Residents of Twin Pines will vote, as usual, at Summerville Pines community centre.  As we rarely receive voting cards, you will need to show one piece of identification that has your name and address on it in order to receive a ballot.  Your voter Notification Card (if you received one) can’t be used as a piece of ID. l Acceptable ID includes an Ontario driver’s licence, an Ontario Photo Card, a cancelled personalized cheque, an insurance policy or any other document.